Fall 2021 Aerial Day Off Camps for Youth & Teens
Students ages 8-17 are invited to spend a day out of school in flight! All Day Off Camps run 9am – 3pm. The Fall 2021 camp schedule is below. REGISTRATION OPEN!
- Monday, October 18
- Thursday, November 11
- Monday, November 22 – Wednesday, November 25
$80 per camper per day.
10% off additional siblings after first enrollment.
Thanksgiving Camp Discount:
$5 off tuition for 2 days of camp / $15 off for all 3 days of camp
Note: Discounts cannot be used together.
Has your child ever dreamed of flying — the amazing freedom, the fun, the excitement? Join professional teachers of aerial arts and dance for our exciting camps!
Students ages 5-17 are invited to fly through the air, dance and learn performance skills. Students will build strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination, and have opportunities to practice teamwork, safe risk taking skills, creativity, and improvisation. At the end of each week they will create an informal performance! Help us transform the equipment into a magical world of flying bodies and soaring spirits!
Join our mailing list for the latest updates!
COVID-19 Policies have been updated as of August 12, 2021. See the full update here.
- Aerial classes will resume to 16 students maximum.
- Equipment is able to be shared within classes.
- We are continuing to clean the studio 3 times a week.
- Everyone must wear a mask in the building at all times.
- Mask must be an over-the-ear mask and not tie behind the head to avoid tangling in aerial apparatus. You may remove your mask for brief moments to take sips of water and quick bites of snacks.
- Rosin and chalk will be made available for use by students.
- Each time you arrive at the studio, you will be required (or your guardian) to fill out the Safety First Agreement.
- We are no longer taking temperatures or blood oxygen levels, but we ask that if you feel unwell in anyway, that you do not come to the studio.
Register Here Sign our Waiver Covid-19 Policies Safety First Agreement
*Videos are from pre-Covid camps.
Additional Camp Information:
Camp is held at our Aerial Dance Studios located at 3022 E Sterling Cir Ste 150, Boulder, 80301. It is your responsibility to ensure your child is picked up and dropped off on time. There is no before or after care available at the studio.
Parents or Legal Guardians are required to sign their student in and out. On the first day of camp you will also return the Camp Pick-Up Form that indicates who is allowed to pick up your student for the duration of the week. Feel free to complete the above form before you arrive to the studio to save some time. Please designate ANYONE that may be picking up your child, including yourself.
Students should bring a water bottle, one or two snacks and a good lunch. Aerial is fun but also hard work and those kids get hungry!
Attire: we recommend form fitting pants that cover their knees – stretchy comfortable shorts are fine as long as your child is okay with having the back of their knees uncovered on the trapeze. Form fitting tops with sleeves (no tank/sleeveless tops please). No hard seams or zippers that could catch in the fabric. Long hair should be pulled back. And we highly recommend leaving jewelry at home – we would hate for precious things to be misplaced or forgotten because it is necessary to remove them before using the equipment.
Make sure you have a Frequent Flyers Liability Waiver completed for your child. We will also have hard copies the first day of camp at the studio if you prefer not to fill it out online.