When we pause to look back at our first 35 years as Boulder’s premier aerial dance company, we are wowed by what we have collectively accomplished. It’s hard to quantify the power and grace that comes from learning to dance in the air. We are usually too busy to stop and detail the impact of our work on our community. An anniversary this big, however, deserves some reflection so we ran the numbers and here’s 35 years of impact by the numbers.
- 25 years of Aerial Dance Festivals and 110 ADF artists produced and careers furthered
- 46 Professional Training Program grads: performing and teaching around the U.S.
- 51 Student Company Performances: 1000 students with performance opportunities
- 85 High Flyers / Intensive Training Program students: empowered to achieve personal and career goals
- 146 Professional Company performances: spanning 23 cities, 6 states, 3 countries
- 4,125 ADF students from 12 countries
- 4,500 square feet of training and rehearsal space
- 9,085 Kids Who Fly: youth finding their wings and overcoming fear
- 19,200 ADF audience members: witnessing world-renowned artists in flight
- 22,580 Students learning the joy of dancing in the air
- 20,8350 Audience Members: sharing in the magic of aerial dance
These numbers are about people, about our community, and the power of finding out that you can fly.
We need you to invest in the next 35 years because we want to continue serving our community and we cannot do it without you.
Stories of Frequent Flyers’ impact from across our programming:
“Frequent Flyers has always provided me with a safe space to express myself creatively, learn from others in a supportive environment, and cultivate meaningful friendships. Since beginning taking classes at Frequent Flyers, I’ve learned so much about myself, fallen in love with aerial dance, and developed my creativity. Frequent Flyers has given me a constant stream of support, love, and friendship!” – Anonymous Student
“Being part of Frequent Flyers was such a privilege, and while I ultimately went the route of medicine as opposed to continuing dance, I take the creativity and generativity that was nurtured as a part of the time I was in the company with me into my current endeavors!” – Aron Janssen, Professional Company Alumni
“It felt very touching & meaningful. Loved the diversity of performers.” – ADF Performance Showcase Audience Member
“I found what it means to witness, without judgment or bias. I found best friends with whom we shared our ambitions and dreams, and ultimately helped each other propel these into motion. I was pushed to discover how to be an artist without boundaries and an athlete that has one more pull-up in them. I scared myself, surprised myself, and found gratitude for myself. I learned skills, a plethora of aerial vocabulary skills, but most importantly life skills of communication and teamwork.” – Jenna Haddock, ProTraining Alumni
Frequent Flyers® is a 501(c)3, non-profit. All contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Text to donate: Text Freqfly to 855-202-2100
Mailing address for donations (make checks payable to “Frequent Flyers Productions”):
Frequent Flyers® Aerial Dance
3022 E Sterling Circle #150
Boulder, CO 80301
Did you know your tax refund can easily support Frequent Flyers® Aerial Dance?
If you are due a state income tax refund, ReFUND CO gives you the opportunity to use some or all of it to directly support Frequent Flyers!
All you have to do is:
- Decide how much of your state income tax refund to donate (all or a portion of the refund).
- Enter Frequent Flyers Aerial Dance and our registration number 20023003667 in the “Donate to a Colorado Nonprofit Fund” line on your state tax return or tax software – or give this info to your tax preparer when you share your tax documents.
You can learn more details about the program at RefundWhatMatters.org.
Help ensure our promising future. We rely on the support of individuals, corporations, and foundations to bring you the breadth and depth of aerial dance programming, education and outreach that is unparalleled in the nation.
We are committed to keeping our tuition and ticket prices affordable for as many people as possible, which means that they do not actually cover all the costs involved in our productions, classes or outreach programs. Each year, we rely on contributed revenue, to help bridge the gap between earned revenue and our actual operating costs.
There are many ways to manage your assets while providing lasting financial support to Frequent Flyers®. Are we already in your estate plans? Let us know so we can recognize your generosity!
From office help to ushering at shows and helping with fundraising events, we rely on our volunteers to support all aspects of Frequent Flyers®. If you are available to help out once in a while or regularly, we would love to hear from you!
Community Rewards Program
Register your loyalty card and earn cash for Frequent Flyers when you buy groceries. Enroll by logging into kingsoopers.com or citymarket.com and searching for Frequent Flyers Productions or code BV820.
For more information about how you can become a valued supporter of the Frequent Flyers® Aerial Dance, please contact Nancy Smith, Artistic Director 303-245-8272, email@example.com.