Help ensure our promising future. We rely on the support of individuals, corporations, and foundations to bring you the breadth and depth of aerial dance programming, education and outreach that is unparalleled in the nation.
We are committed to keeping our tuition and ticket prices affordable for as many people as possible, which means that they do not actually cover all the costs involved in our productions, classes or outreach programs. Each year, we rely on contributed revenue, to help bridge the gap between earned revenue and our actual operating costs.
Please consider funding one of our important programmatic elements:
Kids Who Fly:
– Residency at one of our schools:$1,500
– Summer Camp Scholarship: $350
– Sponsor a dancer for a year (rehearsals, performances, and costumes): $5,000
– One dancer’s fee for rehearsals and show: $1,000
– Costumes for one dancer: $500
– Semester scholarships for youth who cannot afford full tuition: $500
– one-week session: $350
– Aerial Fabric: $150
– Lyra: $350
– Corde Lisse (Rope): $300
– Static Trapeze: $450
– Low Flying Trapeze: $500
– Student Company member semester scholarship: $1,000
– Costumes for all Student Company members for a semester: $1,500
You can donate using your credit card by clicking the button on the right, or by mailing a check to 3022 E Sterling Circle, Ste 150, Boulder, CO 80301.
There are many ways to manage your assets while providing lasting financial support to Frequent Flyers®. Are we already in your estate plans? Let us know so we can recognize your generosity!
From office help to ushering at shows and helping with fundraising events, we rely on our volunteers to support all aspects of Frequent Flyers®. If you are available to help out once in a while or regularly, we would love to hear from you!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Frequent Flyers®.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support Frequent Flyers® by starting your shopping here.
For more information about how you can become a valued supporter of the Frequent Flyers® Aerial Dance, please contact Melissa Mullin, Executive Director 303-245-8272, email@example.com.
Frequent Flyers® is a 501(c)3, non-profit. All contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Mailing address for donations (make checks payable to “Frequent Flyers Productions”):
Frequent Flyers® Aerial Dance
3022 E Sterling Circle #150
Boulder, CO 80301