Thank you for attending Virtual Aerial Dance Festival 2020!! Stay tuned for information about Aerial Dance Festival 2021.
Virtual ADF 2020 – August 2 – August 7.
Virtual ADF 2020 Workshop Schedule
All Virtual ADF Workshops will meet through the Zoom platform. Register no less than 1 hour prior to receive your Zoom link, but don’t wait as some classes will sell out! All participants must Sign our Waiver (updated June 10, 2020).
Does the workshop schedule not work for you? Don’t worry!
Register for these artists’ workshops, and you’ll receive a video recording to enjoy at your convenience:
- Alex Allan
- Jenn Bruyer
- Jen Crane
- Aaron Koz
- T Lawrence Simon
- Teo Spencer
- Joe St.Louis
- Staza Stone
- Rachel Strickland
- Yuki Tsuji
Note: Artists not listed will not offer workshop recordings.
- Abstract Break-Dance Shoulder Contortion – Marco Motta
- The Theory of Beats –Alex Allan
- Yoga & Movement for Aerialists: Thoracic Spine Mobility & Shoulder Health – Yuki Tsuji
- POSER: Navigating Imposter Syndrome and reclaiming your future as an artist while the world is burning – Rachel Strickland
- Sling Theory – Jenn Bruyer
- Creativity Toolbox – Nancy Smith
- Hoop Dance Transitions – Staza Stone
- Analyzing Wraps for Silks Theory – T Lawrence Simon
- How to build Your Own Training Program – Aaron Koz
- T and the Totally Thorough Act Creation Workbook – T Lawrence Simon
- Yoga & movement for Aerialists: Pelvis, Low Back & Hip Flexors – Yuki Tsuji
- MYTHBUSTING: Hypermobility and Circus – Jen Crane
- Movement Quality – Jenn Bruyer
- Collaboration & Company Building – Terry Crane & Nina Gershonowitz
- Int. Cyr Wheel Theory – Joe St. Louis
- C-Shaping (for straps/rope/fabric) – Aaron Koz
- Cirque Psych: Resilience in Strange Times – Janelle (Dinosaurs) Peters
- Belay for Days – Rain Anya
- Improv it Out – Teo Spencer
- OH, the Nerve – Jen Crane
- Flexy Flyers – Janelle (Dinosaurs) Peters
- Build your Balance (Beg/Int Handstands) – Cosmo Dudley