2023 Fall Session 3: November 6 – December 22
REGISTRATION OPEN NOWRegister Here Sign our Waiver Firma nuestra carta de exención de responsabilidad View our Covid Policies Student Handbook (English) Student Handbook (Spanish)
- 6:00-7:25 PM Static Trapeze All Levels (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 6:00-7:25 PM Straps All Levels (Ages 14+) ($252 session; $49 drop-in)
- 7:35-8:35 PM Aerial Mixed Apparatus Foundations (Ages 12+) ($168 session; $35 drop-in)
- 7:35-9:00 PM Fabric 2 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 7:35-9:00 PM Sling 1/2 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 6:00-7:25 PM Lyra 1/2 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 6:00-7:25 PM Low Flying Trapeze 3/4 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 6:00-7:25 PM Fabric 3/4 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 7:35-9:00 PM Lyra 3/4 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 7:35-9:00 PM Sling 3/4 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 6:45-8:45 PM Intensive Training Program (Ages 14+)
- 6:45-8:10 PM Rope 1/2 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 6:00-7:25 PM Advanced Aerial Fitness (Ages 14+) ($210 session; $42 drop-in)
- 7:35-9:00 PM Fabric 1/2 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 7:35-9:00 PM Intensive Training Program (Ages 14+)
- 6:00-7:25 PM Rope 3/4 (Ages 14+) ($252)
- 2:00-3:25 PM Open Gym (Ages 12+) ($70 session, $20 drop-in)
- 12:15-1:40 PM Beginning Aerial Fitness & Stretching (Ages 12+) ($175 session; $42 drop-in)
- 2:00-3:25 PM Lyra Sequencing & Flow (Ages 14+) ($210)
- 2:00-3:25 PM Open Gym (Ages 12+) ($60 session; $20 drop-in)
Check the MindBody calendar here for a specific date if you are unsure if your class is meeting.
Inclement Weather Policy: Frequent Flyers follows the Boulder Valley School District cancellation policy. If your class is going to be cancelled, we will notify you via email and post on our Facebook page.
Missed Class Policy, effective October 2, 2023
For students under 12: Account credit will only be issued for missed classes due to illness or injury. We will also issue account credit when FFP cancels classes (weather, etc.,).
For students 12 and up: Wings will only be issued for missed classes due to illness, injury or work conflicts. Account credit will be issued when FFP cancels classes.
There are no make up classes.
If you miss a class, or have extenuating circumstances, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The Student Companies and Intensive Program students are exempted from this policy through the duration of their current contracts.
COVID-19 Policies, updated March 15, 2022.
- Masks are no longer required to enter the studio if you are healthy, but they are still very welcomed!
- Masks are required IF you are within 10 days of sickness or COVID exposure.
- Safety First Agreement will no longer be required for every visit!
- See the full update here.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
- Check out our Private Lesson options.
- Visit our Special Workshops & Intensives page to learn about special workshops & intensives.
- Visit our Aerial Dance Festival page to learn about classes offered at the festival that happens the first two weeks in August annually.
- Visit our Student Performance Opportunities page to learn about Adult Student Company.
Interested in Work Study or Scholarships?
Stop by the office, call 303-245-8272, or email email@example.com to learn more.