Spring 2021 ClassesRegister Here Sign our Waiver Sign our Covid-19 Policies Sign our Safety First Agreement
Spring 2021 Session 2 Drop Ins – through April 18
All classes ages 12+
- 5:30-7PM – Beginning/Intermediate Handstands
- 6-7PM – Pilates Based Conditioning Online
Spring 2021 Session 3: April 19 – May 28
All aerial classes are intermediate/advanced level at this time. Please see class descriptions in MindBody for prerequisites or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We are currently welcoming beginners in Handstands and Pilates Online (*) and look forward to holding beginner aerial classes as soon as we can safely.
Number of class offerings and class sizes are limited to provide plenty of space for social distancing and a dedicated piece of equipment for each student for the duration of the session.
- 5:30-7PM – Lyra 2/3/4 (Double Point)
- 5:30-7PM – Beginning/Intermediate Handstands*
- 7:30-9PM – Straps 2/3
- 5:30-7PM – Sling 2/3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Fabric 2/3/4
- 7:30-9PM – Fabric 2/3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Low Flying Trapeze 2/3/4
- 6-7PM – Pilates Based Conditioning Online*
- 10-11:30AM – Lyra 2/3/4 (Single Point)
- 12-1:30PM – Sling 2/3/4
- 2-3:30PM –Session Open Gym
Prior to registering for class and returning to the studio, Sign our Waiver updated June 10, 2020.
You will also be required to sign our new COVID-19 Policy document at registration. Some significant changes to expect:
- All students, teachers, and staff will be required to wear a mask while in the building, including during class. If you are taking aerial class, your mask must be the ‘over the ear’ type with no ties and be well fitted.
- There will be no sharing of equipment and all persons must remain 6ft apart from one another.
- We are implementing daily cleaning protocols and cleaning of high touch surfaces between each use.
- You must register and sign all necessary documents online in advance of your class. Those include our new waiver and COVID Policy document prior to your first class back at the studio, as well as the Safety First Agreement prior to each visit to the studio.
- Only registered students, teachers, and staff will be allowed in the building.
- We will be taking your temperature and blood oxygen level prior to each visit to ensure you are healthy and ready to fly!
Adult classes are available for all levels – beginner to advanced aerialist. If you don’t find what you are looking for, check out our Private Lesson options or call the office at 303-245-8272. See our Special Workshops page for upcoming guest artists and workshops, and Aerial Dance Festival page.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Visit our Special Workshops & Intensives page to learn about special workshops & intensives.
Visit our Aerial Dance Festival page to learn about classes offered at the festival that happens the first two weeks in August annually.
Visit our Student Performance Opportunities page to learn about Adult Student Company.