Summer 2021 ClassesRegister Here Sign our Waiver View our Covid-19 Policies Sign our Safety First Agreement
Summer 2021 Session: June 7 – July 30
- 5:30-7PM – Lyra 2/3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Handstands All Levels
- 7:30-9PM – Straps 2/3
- 5:30-7PM – Sling 3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Fabric 1/2 – SOLD OUT
- 7:30-9PM – Fabric 3/4
- 7:30-9PM – Rope 1/2
- 5:30-7PM – Stilts All Levels
- 7:30-9PM –Static Trapeze 3/4 – SOLD OUT
- 5:30-7PM – Low Flying Trapeze 3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Sling 1/2 – SOLD OUT
- 5:30-7PM – Fabric 3/4
- 7:30-9PM – Fabric 1/2
- 2-3:30PM – Lyra 1/2 – SOLD OUT
- 2-3:30PM – Rope and Harness All Levels
Prior to registering for class and returning to the studio, Sign our Waiver updated June 10, 2020.
COVID-19 Policies have been updated as of May 29, 2021. See the full update here.
- Everyone must wear an over the ear mask in the buildings.
- Each student will have their own apparatus for the duration of class.
- We will maintain social distancing between students.
- We are continuing to deep clean the studios regularly including high touch surfaces.
- Everyone is required to sign the Safety First Agreement and get their temperature checked prior to every visit to the studio.
Adult classes are available for all levels – beginner to advanced aerialist. If you don’t find what you are looking for, check out our Private Lesson options or call the office at 303-245-8272. See our Special Workshops page for upcoming guest artists and workshops, and Aerial Dance Festival page.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Visit our Special Workshops & Intensives page to learn about special workshops & intensives.
Visit our Aerial Dance Festival page to learn about classes offered at the festival that happens the first two weeks in August annually.
Visit our Student Performance Opportunities page to learn about Adult Student Company.