|Join the Frequent Flyers team in a dynamic work environment!|
Frequent Flyers took the opportunity the pandemic provided to critically examine our operations. We have reorganized our departments to create a culture of collaboration and sustainable work loads. At this time, we are opening two new leadership positions and have redesigned our departments and their leadership roles and responsibilities.
We are committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive team, including within our hiring practices. Toward this goal, we are opening leadership positions to a broad pool of applicants.
Send resume to email@example.com to apply. No phone calls please.
Director of Education Programming
Audition to perform with Frequent Flyers’ Professional Company
Sunday, August 22 | 5-7 PM | 3022 E. Sterling Cir. Boulder, CO
Frequent Flyers® Aerial Dance Professional Company, under the artistic direction of Nancy Smith, performs locally in Colorado and around the U.S. We have performed for Cirque du Soleil dancing on the sides of buildings and in a variety of venues, including the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington DC. Frequent Flyers has been the leading edge for more than 30 years by blending the excitement and beauty of aerial arts with the flow and grace of ground-based dance. Come fly with us!
Sign up to audition by August 15 by sending your performance resume and a video link of you performing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking:
- Performers with advanced aerial skills on a variety of apparatus
- Solid ground-based movement training (including within all forms of dance, not just western forms)
- Comfort with improvisation / pushing the envelope: theatrically, physically, mentally, emotionally in a brave space
- People from all walks of life and backgrounds
- Sense of play / openness to new ideas
- Collaborative working style
- Commitment to rehearsal process. Rehearsals are 5-7 hours per week
What we offer:
- Shows typically in December, April or May and summer outdoors, along with corporate gigs scattered throughout the year
- Artists work on a per-project basis and are paid a flat fee that varies from project-to-project
- Monthly In-studio Cabarets, with shared box office receipts
- Free aerial classes at Frequent Flyers for company members (space available)
- Extra open training time
How to Sign Up:
Confirm your intention to audition and send your performance resume and a video link of you performing by August 15 to: email@example.com