Fall Session 3 – In-Studio Classes
Nov 9 – Dec 18 (no classes Nov 23-29)Register Here Sign our Waiver Sign our Covid-19 Policies Sign our Safety First Agreement
**Due to the requirement of social distancing, we are not yet able to offer aerial classes for beginners or students under 12 years of age. Physical spotting is a key component to safe learning for beginners and our littlest flyers. Those members of our community are very important to us, and we will put aerial classes back on the schedule as soon as possible!
In-Studio Class Schedule – Fall Session 3
All classes ages 12+
Number of class offerings and class sizes are limited to provide plenty of space for social distancing and a dedicated piece of equipment for each student for the duration of the session.
5:30-7PM – Fabric 2
5:30-7PM – Handstands
7:30-9PM – Straps 2/3
5:30-7PM – Lyra 2/3/4
5:30-7PM – Conditioning & Strength Training for Aerialists
7:30-9PM – Fabric 3/4
5:30-7PM – Low Flying Trapeze 2/3/4
5:30-7PM – Lyra 2/3/4
10-11:30AM – Sling 2/3/4
12-1:30PM – Fabric 2/3/4
2-3:30PM – Rope 2/3/4
12-1:30PM – Rope & Harness
2-3:30PM – Static Trapeze 2/3/4
Oct 19 – Dec 18 (8 weeks) – Registration Open Oct 5
Ages 12+ | $80 session | $12 drop-in
Spread the word far and wide! Our online classes (via Zoom) are open to our distant community and accommodate evening hours for all US time zones.
Boost your well-being, lower stress, and stay healthy with these ground-based weekly offerings, all without leaving home
Sign our waiver before attending class.
All classes 6:30-7:30 pm mst unless otherwise listed. Classes will not meet 11/23-11/29.
Active Flexibility and Stretching with Dani Hendricks
In this class you will rotate between work on front splits, middle splits, and back bends. We will utilize props for support and offer modifications for your body and level. Come stretch with us!
Pilates Based Conditioning with Dani Hendricks
This class will be a full body workout based on Pilates exercises, in addition to some light cardio. We will focus on breath work, core activation, alignment, and flow.
Saturdays (9:30-10:30 am mst)No class 11/7
Building the Handstand at Home with Cosmo Dudley
This class will teach you how to get started on your handstand and take it to the next level! You will learn conditioning drills and alignment technique so you may progress towards getting upside down with ease. Be sure to have some wall space to practice on and some space nearby on the floor for stretching.
Prior to registering for class and returning to the studio, Sign our Waiver updated June 10, 2020.
You will also be required to sign our new COVID-19 Policy document at registration. Some significant changes to expect:
- All students, teachers, and staff will be required to wear a mask while in the building, including during class. If you are taking aerial class, your mask must be the ‘over the ear’ type with no ties and be well fitted.
- There will be no sharing of equipment and all persons must remain 6ft apart from one another.
- We are implementing daily cleaning protocols and cleaning of high touch surfaces between each use.
- You must register and sign all necessary documents online in advance of your class. Those include our new waiver and COVID Policy document prior to your first class back at the studio, as well as the Safety First Agreement prior to each visit to the studio.
- Only registered students, teachers, and staff will be allowed in the building.
- We will be taking your temperature and blood oxygen level prior to each visit to ensure you are healthy and ready to fly!
If you don’t find the class you are looking for, check out our Private Lesson options or call the office at 303-245-8272 with further questions. Go to our Camps Page for information on Aerial Summer Camps.
Note: Teens 16+ may take adult level 1/2 or 2/3/4 classes. Teens 12+ may take adult classes by special permission and enrolling with the office. For Spring 2020 adult classes, check out our Adult Classes Page.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Visit our Special Workshops & Intensives page to learn about special workshops & intensives.
Visit our Camps page to learn about Day Off Camps.
Visit our Student Performance Opportunities to learn about Student Company & Aerial Dance Intensive.