Summer 2021 ClassesRegister Here Sign our Waiver View our Covid-19 Policies Sign our Safety First Agreement
Summer 2021 Session: June 7 – July 30
All classes ages 12+ (Check out Summer Camps for ages 5+)
- 5:30-7PM – Lyra 2/3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Handstands All Levels
- 7:30-9PM – Straps 2/3
- 5:30-7PM – Sling 3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Fabric 1/2 – SOLD OUT
- 7:30-9PM – Fabric 3/4
- 7:30-9PM – Rope 1/2
- 5:30-7PM – Stilts All Levels
- 7:30-9PM –Static Trapeze 3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Low Flying Trapeze 3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Sling 1/2
- 5:30-7PM – Fabric 3/4
- 7:30-9PM – Fabric 1/2
- 2-3:30PM – Lyra 1/2
- 2-3:30PM – Rope and Harness All Levels
Prior to registering for class and returning to the studio, Sign our Waiver updated June 10, 2020.
COVID-19 Policies have been updated as of May 29, 2021. See the full update here.
- Everyone must wear an over the ear mask in the buildings.
- Each student will have their own apparatus for the duration of class.
- We will maintain social distancing between students.
- We are continuing to deep clean the studios regularly including high touch surfaces.
- Everyone is required to sign the Safety First Agreement and get their temperature checked prior to every visit to the studio.
If you don’t find the class you are looking for, check out our Private Lesson options or call the office at 303-245-8272 with further questions. Go to our Camps Page for information on Aerial Summer Camps.
Note: Teens 16+ may take adult level 1/2 or 2/3/4 classes. Teens 12+ may take adult classes by special permission and enrolling with the office. For Spring 2020 adult classes, check out our Adult Classes Page.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Visit our Special Workshops & Intensives page to learn about special workshops & intensives.
Visit our Camps page to learn about Day Off Camps.
Visit our Student Performance Opportunities to learn about Student Company & Aerial Dance Intensive.