Fall Session 2 – In-Studio Classes (Oct 5 – Nov 8)Register Here Sign our Waiver Sign our Covid-19 Policies
**Due to the requirement of social distancing, we are not yet able to offer aerial classes for beginners or students under 12 years of age. Physical spotting is a key component to safe learning for beginners and our littlest flyers. Those members of our community are very important to us, and we will put aerial classes back on the schedule as soon as possible!
All classes ages 12+
Number of class offerings and class sizes are limited, so that each student has their own piece of equipment. Classes will sell out, so don’t wait to register!
5:30-7PM – Fabric 2
7:30-9PM – Straps 2/3
5:30-7PM – Lyra 2/3/4
7:30-9PM – Fabric 3/4 **SOLD OUT**
5:30-7PM – Low Flying Trapeze 2/3/4
5:30-7PM – Lyra 2/3/4
10-11:30AM – Sling 2/3/4
12-1:30PM – Fabric 2/3/4 **SOLD OUT**
2-3:30PM – Rope 2/3/4
12-1:30PM – Rope & Harness
2-3:30PM – Static Trapeze 2/3/4
All classes ages 12+ | Sessions or drop-ins available.
Mondays 5:30-7PM with Cosmo Dudley
Beginners will learn how to begin their handstand journey and build up to a consistent 15 second freestanding handstand.
Intermediates will build strength and consistency in their handstand practice. They will learn how to take their handstand to up to a 60 second freestanding, learn different handstand shapes, and build up to handstand presses and handstand pushups. Register Here
Conditioning and Strength Training for Aerialists
Tuesdays 5:30-7PM with Anastasia Timina
This conditioning class is designed to target and strengthen muscle groups most commonly used by aerialists. Exercises will be a mixture of prehab, endurance, and conditioning drills adapted from various disciplines to increase active flexibility, body awareness, and strength. This is a great way to maintain, build up, or return to your flight form! Register Here
Stretching and Flexibility
Saturdays 12-1:30PM with Natalie Keller
This class will guide you through various flexibility drills designed to increase mobility and to provide tools for protecting our body from injury. Join us for deep stretching to lengthen your muscles, increase your range, and feel more free in your movement! This is a great class for all movers, performers, and anyone desiring to gain flexibility. Register Here
Prior to registering for class and returning to the studio, Sign our Waiver updated June 10, 2020.
You will also be required to sign our new COVID-19 Policy document at registration. Some significant changes to expect:
- All students, teachers, and staff will be required to wear a mask while in the building, including during class. If you are taking aerial class, your mask must be the ‘over the ear’ type with no ties and be well fitted.
- There will be no sharing of equipment and all persons must remain 6ft apart from one another.
- We are implementing daily cleaning protocols and cleaning of high touch surfaces between each use.
- You must register and sign all necessary documents online in advance of your class. Those include our new waiver and COVID Policy document prior to your first class back at the studio, as well as the Safety First Agreement prior to each visit to the studio.
- Only registered students, teachers, and staff will be allowed in the building.
- We will be taking your temperature and blood oxygen level prior to each visit to ensure you are healthy and ready to fly!
If you don’t find the class you are looking for, check out our Private Lesson options or call the office at 303-245-8272 with further questions. Go to our Camps Page for information on Aerial Summer Camps.
Note: Teens 16+ may take adult level 1/2 or 2/3/4 classes. Teens 12+ may take adult classes by special permission and enrolling with the office. For Spring 2020 adult classes, check out our Adult Classes Page.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Visit our Special Workshops & Intensives page to learn about special workshops & intensives.
Visit our Camps page to learn about Day Off Camps.
Visit our Student Performance Opportunities to learn about Student Company & Aerial Dance Intensive.