In-Person Classes July 6-August 2Register Here Sign our Waiver Sign our Covid-19 Policies
All classes ages 12+
All classes $160 for the full session. No drop-ins. This includes a $40 Covid-19 equipment fee. **Please note that this fee will be dropped when restrictions are lifted.
- 5:30-7PM: Lyra 2/3/4
- 7:30-9PM: Sling 2/3/4
- 5:30-7PM: Fabric 2/3
- 7:30-9PM: Rope 2/3/4
- 5:30-7PM: Invented Apparatus
- 7:30-9PM: Low Flying Trapeze 2/3/4
- 5:30-7PM: Fabric 2
- 7:30-9PM: Fabric 3/4
- 12:30-2PM: Stilts 2/3/4
- 2:30-4PM: Rope & Harness
Prior to registering for class and returning to the studio, Sign our Waiver updated June 10, 2020.
You will also be required to sign our new COVID-19 Policy document at registration. Some significant changes to expect:
- All students, teachers, and staff will be required to wear a mask while in the building, including during class. If you are taking aerial class, your mask must be the ‘over the ear’ type with no ties and be well fitted.
- There will be no sharing of equipment and all persons must remain 6ft apart from one another.
- We are implementing daily cleaning protocols and cleaning of high touch surfaces between each use.
- You must register and sign all necessary documents online in advance of your class. Those include our new waiver and COVID Policy document prior to your first class back at the studio, as well as the Safety First Agreement prior to each visit to the studio.
- Only registered students, teachers, and staff will be allowed in the building.
- We will be taking your temperature and blood oxygen level prior to each visit to ensure you are healthy and ready to fly!
Virtual Classes through July 24
- Mondays 4:30-5:30 PM – Youth Dance + Movement Expressions Class (ages 8-12)
- Mondays 6-7:30 PM – Seminar with Nancy Smith (ages 12+)
- Tuesdays 7-8 PM – Fabric Theory (ages 14+)
- Wednesdays 5-6:30 PM – Student Company + Intensive (ages 12+)
- Thursdays 6-7 PM – Teen/Adult Conditioning for Aerialists (ages 12+)
- Fridays 7:30-8:30 PM – Handstands (ages 12+)
ALL students must have a new waiver signed by a legal guardian to participate, including returning students. You must register for online classes 1 hour prior to the start of the class. Within the hour before class, we will email you your Zoom link! *All class times in Mountain Time.
We are currently only able to offer aerial private lessons to students ages 12+ that possess at least an intermediate level of aerial experience. If you would like to book a private lesson but do not meet this criteria, please still feel free to submit a request form. We will keep your email on file to notify you when we can offer you lessons. We are also able to offer ground-based private lessons in person and online.
If you don’t find the class you are looking for, check out our Private Lesson options or call the office at 303-245-8272 with further questions. Go to our Camps Page for information on Aerial Summer Camps.
Note: Teens 16+ may take adult level 1/2 or 2/3/4 classes. Teens 12+ may take adult classes by special permission and enrolling with the office. For Spring 2020 adult classes, check out our Adult Classes Page.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Visit our Special Workshops & Intensives page to learn about special workshops & intensives.
Visit our Camps page to learn about Day Off Camps.
Visit our Student Performance Opportunities to learn about Student Company & Aerial Dance Intensive.