We offer private lessons, parties and retreats in everything aerial. Whether you want to improve your skills on one apparatus, or celebrate a special occasion with a group of friends, we can customize a private lesson for you!
Birthday Parties, Bachelor(ette) Parties, Team Building WorkshopsClick Here to Request a Party
** Note: Please request your party at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure space availability. **
Studio availability for Parties: Saturdays at 4 PM / Sundays at 1 PM. If these times does not work for your party, please request days/times that do, and we’ll do our best to put your party on the schedule!
- Birthday Parties For everyone young at heart, what better way to celebrate your birthday than with cake, candles and flying around a room like a circus star with all of your best friends? You’ll surely have bragging rights after this party. And, if you’re worried about getting older, rest assured that hanging upside down will take years off. After all, you’ll be learning to defy gravity!
- Bachelor(ette) Parties Want a fun way to get in shape for the big day? Start with a custom made aerial Bachelor or Bachelorette Party (low flying trapeze or fabrics and even burlesque if you choose). We guarantee you’ll have so much fun; you’ll want sign up for more aerial classes, ending up with a toned bod and a huge smile that will fit perfectly with every wedding dress!
- Corporate Retreats A team building workshop where you learn to fly on trapeze? This may only exist in Boulder! Frequent Flyers ensures your employees an experience of a lifetime, and one that will surely bring them closer together.
- Non Profit Retreats We understand that working for a Non Profit can be stressful- all work and no play. Well, we at Frequent Flyers have found that hanging upside down gives us a whole new perspective … literally! Add some play to your workday.
- Private Workshops for School and Community Groups Are your students having trouble with some physics concepts? Are you reading a particular story in class? Bring your lessons to life, physically and creatively, through the art of aerial dance. We offer aerial science classes as well as custom workshops that compliment anything you are teaching to your students. Let us design a class just for you!
$40 per person with a minimum of 6 students. A 50% deposit must be paid in order to reserve the space. Balance is due at least 1 business day in advance. All students must have a completed waiver before the event. Sign our Smart Waiver. Frequent Flyers does not offer decoration, early set up or late pick up unless specifically inquired about.
Cost per person includes choice of one of the following structures:
- 1.5 hours of instruction in the studio on trapeze and fabric, or your choice of aerial apparatus
- 1 hour of instruction in the studio on trapeze and fabric or your choice of aerial apparatus PLUS 30 minutes in our conference room for cake, ice cream, etc…
Make the event 2 full hours by adding on the conference room to your 1.5 hours of aerial instruction for only $25!
Want a little one on one time with our instructors? Private lessons are a great way to jump start your aerial training, gain some extra help with skills from class, or request specific material you’d like to learn.Click Here to Request a Private Lesson
Studio availability for Private Lessons: Week days 3-4 PM / Saturdays and Sundays before 4 PM. If these times do not work for you, please request a time that does, and we’ll do our best to schedule you with an instructor!
Private Lesson Pricing:
- $80/hr/1 person
- $120/hr/2 people (total)
- $150/hr/3 people (total)
- $160/hr/4 people (total)
**Discounts available for booking 4 or more private lessons, please call the FFP office to inquire.
Group Lesson Pricing:
- 6-16 people- $40/person/1.5 hr
- Please contact the office for accommodations for groups larger than 16.
***Once your lesson date and time are booked with your instructor, the studio space for your private lesson will be reserved for 72 hours. You must pay for your lesson in full (or 50% of the full price if you are buying a package of lessons), during the 72 hour window. If you are unable to pay during that time, we will be happy to reschedule your lesson for a later date and time.
***If you must cancel your lesson after it has been booked and paid for, we will issue you a 50% refund if you cancel prior to 48 hours before your lesson date.