Anyone Can Learn to Fly!Register Here Sign our Waiver Sign our Covid-19 Policies Sign our Safety First Agreement
Spring 2021 – In-Studio Classes
Session 1: January 18 – February 28
All aerial and ground classes ages 12+.
Prior to registering for class and returning to the studio, Sign our Waiver updated June 10, 2020.
You will also be required to sign our new COVID-19 Policy document at registration. Some significant changes to expect:
- All students, teachers, and staff will be required to wear a mask while in the building, including during class. If you are taking aerial class, your mask must be the ‘over the ear’ type with no ties and be well fitted.
- There will be no sharing of equipment and all persons must remain 6ft apart from one another.
- We are implementing daily cleaning protocols and cleaning of high touch surfaces between each use.
- You must register and sign all necessary documents online in advance of your class. Those include our new waiver and COVID Policy document prior to your first class back at the studio, as well as the Safety First Agreement prior to each visit to the studio.
- Only registered students, teachers, and staff will be allowed in the building.
- We will be taking your temperature and blood oxygen level prior to each visit to ensure you are healthy and ready to fly!
** We are currently only able to offer aerial private lessons and classes to students ages 12+ that possess at least an intermediate level of aerial experience. If you would like to book a private lesson but do not meet this criteria, please still feel free to submit a request form. We will keep your email on file to notify you when we can offer you lessons.
- Youth & Teen Session Classes
- Adult Session Classes
- Drop In – Foundations, Aerial Fitness, Open Gym, & Apparatus Classes
- Private Lessons
- Student Performance Opportunities
- Day and Summer Camps
- Special Workshops & Intensives
- Aerial Parties – Birthday, Bachelorette, etc.
- Learn about our teaching faculty here.
- Read our Student Handbook for more information on the studio and classes.
- All classes are held at Aerial Dance Studio 1 (ADS 1) located at 3022 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 OR Aerial Dance Studio 2 (ADS 2) located at 3012 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 (just across the parking lot).
Interested in Work Study or Scholarships? Stop by the office, call 303-245-8272, or email email@example.com to learn more.
Frequent Flyers is a PLAYPass partner!
PLAYPass provides eligible youth with $250 towards participation in approved sports and recreation programs! Eligible youth are City of Boulder residents, ages 0-17, and able to provide proof of participation in an assistance program such as free/reduced lunch, WIC, SNAP, Medicaid, or Boulder Parks and Recreation Financial aid.
“The teachers at FFP create, each class, an atmosphere that is incredibly positive and empowering for every student… they get to know each of us so they can help support, challenge, and inspire at a level that is appropriate so that I can feel successful each time I grow strong, fly higher and face any fears.” – Yuen-Ying Carpenter (Adult Student)
“FFP is such a welcoming place. I love it! I feel like I can express myself through dance without being judged or criticized.”
“I really really want to come back!” – Katelyn Haid (Youth Student)
Make Up Policy
If you miss a session class, students ages 12+ may request a Make Up Card. Make Up Cards are worth 4 wings and are valid up to 6 months from the date of the missed class. These cards are kept at the studio and are valid for any drop in class. Please note that each drop in class costs a different amount of wings depending on the length and subject matter of the class.
Inclement Weather Policy
Frequent Flyers follows the Boulder Valley School District cancellation policy. If your class is going to be cancelled, we will notify you via email.