Anyone Can Learn to Fly!Register Here Sign our Waiver View our Covid-19 Policies Sign our Safety First Agreement
Summer 2021 Classes: June 7-July 30
All aerial and ground classes ages 12+.
Prior to registering for class and returning to the studio, Sign our Waiver updated June 10, 2020.
COVID-19 Policies have been updated as of May 29, 2021. See the full update here.
- Everyone must wear an over the ear mask in the buildings.
- Each student will have their own apparatus for the duration of class.
- We will maintain social distancing between students.
- We are continuing to deep clean the studios regularly including high touch surfaces.
- Everyone is required to sign the Safety First Agreement and get their temperature checked prior to every visit to the studio.
- Youth & Teen Session Classes
- Adult Session Classes
- Drop In – Foundations, Aerial Fitness, Open Gym, & Apparatus Classes
- Private Lessons
- Student Performance Opportunities
- Day and Summer Camps
- Special Workshops & Intensives
- Aerial Parties – Birthday, Bachelorette, etc.
- Learn about our teaching faculty here.
- Read our Student Handbook for more information on the studio and classes.
- All classes are held at Aerial Dance Studio 1 (ADS 1) located at 3022 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 OR Aerial Dance Studio 2 (ADS 2) located at 3012 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 (just across the parking lot).
Interested in Work Study or Scholarships? Stop by the office, call 303-245-8272, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Frequent Flyers is a PLAYPass partner!
PLAYPass provides eligible youth with $250 towards participation in approved sports and recreation programs! Eligible youth are City of Boulder residents, ages 0-17, and able to provide proof of participation in an assistance program such as free/reduced lunch, WIC, SNAP, Medicaid, or Boulder Parks and Recreation Financial aid.
“The teachers at FFP create, each class, an atmosphere that is incredibly positive and empowering for every student… they get to know each of us so they can help support, challenge, and inspire at a level that is appropriate so that I can feel successful each time I grow strong, fly higher and face any fears.” – Yuen-Ying Carpenter (Adult Student)
“FFP is such a welcoming place. I love it! I feel like I can express myself through dance without being judged or criticized.”
“I really really want to come back!” – Katelyn Haid (Youth Student)
Make Up Policy
If you miss a session class, students ages 12+ may request a Make Up Card. Make Up Cards are worth 4 wings and are valid up to 6 months from the date of the missed class. These cards are kept at the studio and are valid for any drop in class. Please note that each drop in class costs a different amount of wings depending on the length and subject matter of the class.
Inclement Weather Policy
Frequent Flyers follows the Boulder Valley School District cancellation policy. If your class is going to be cancelled, we will notify you via email.