Anyone Can Learn to Fly!Registration Open Now for Fall 2018 Classes
Offering recreational aerial classes and intensive training programs for ages 5 to adult.
- Youth & Teen Session Classes
- Adult Session Classes
- Drop In – Aerial Yoga, Aerial Fitness, & Open Gym
- Private Lessons
- Student Performance Opportunities
- Day Camps
- Special Workshops & Intensives
- Aerial Parties – Birthday, Bachelorette, etc.
Sign our Waiver
- Learn about our teaching faculty here.
- Read our Student Handbook for more information on the studio and classes.
- All classes are held at Aerial Dance Studio 1 (ADS 1) located at 3022 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 OR Aerial Dance Studio 2 (ADS 2) located at 3012 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 (just across the parking lot).
Frequent Flyers follows the Boulder Valley School District cancellation policy. If your class is going to be cancelled, we will notify you via email.
“The teachers at FFP create, each class, an atmosphere that is incredibly positive and empowering for every student… they get to know each of us so they can help support, challenge, and inspire at a level that is appropriate so that I can feel successful each time I grow strong, fly higher and face any fears.” – Yuen-Ying Carpenter (Adult Student)
“FFP is such a welcoming place. I love it! I feel like I can express myself through dance without being judged or criticized.”
“I really really want to come back!” – Katelyn Haid (Youth Student)