Anyone Can Learn to Fly!Register now for Spring 2018!
NO CLASSES AT FREQUENT FLYERS DECEMBER 20-JANUARY 5.
Join us Saturday, January 6th for Aerial Sampler Classes or our Free Aerial Open House.
We offer recreational and pre-professional classes for adults and kids ages 2 and up, and professional performance training in Fabric/Silks, Low-Flying (Single Point) and Static Trapeze, Aerial Fitness Circuit Training, Stilts, Hoop/Lyra, Rope/Corde Lisse, Choreography and Composition, Dance, Stretching, Kids Classes and More! If you do not find the class you are looking for, let us know and we will create it for you.
- Session Classes – Youth & Teen or Adult
- Drop-In Classes – Open Gym, Aerial Fitness, Toddler Open Playtime
- Private Lessons
- High Flyers – Pre-Professional performing group
- Student Company – Student performing group
- Day Camps – Summer & Boulder Valley School District Days Off
- Special Workshops & Intensives
- Parties – Birthday, Bachelorette/Bachelor, Team Building
Sign our Waiver
- Learn about our teaching faculty here.
- Read our Student Handbook for more information on the studio and classes.
- All classes are held at Aerial Dance Studio 1 (ADS 1) located at 3022 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 OR Aerial Dance Studio 2 (ADS 2) located at 3012 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 (just across the parking lot).
Frequent Flyers follows the Boulder Valley School District cancellation policy. If your class is going to be cancelled, we will notify you via email.
“The teachers at FFP create, each class, an atmosphere that is incredibly positive and empowering for every student… they get to know each of us so they can help support, challenge, and inspire at a level that is appropriate so that I can feel successful each time I grow strong, fly higher and face any fears.” – Yuen-Ying Carpenter (Adult Student)
“FFP is such a welcoming place. I love it! I feel like I can express myself through dance without being judged or criticized.”
“I really really want to come back!” – Katelyn Haid (Youth Student)