Anyone Can Learn to Fly!
- Youth & Teen Classes
- Adult Classes
- Private Lessons
- Student Performance Opportunities
- Special Workshops & Intensives
Frequent Flyers Aerial Dance has a limited number of scholarships available to aerial students. The scholarships are need-based. Students can apply based on financial need and/or a physical or mental disability.
Deadlines to apply:
- October 18 for Fall Session 3 classes (Nov 1 – Dec 19).
Fall 2021 Session 3: November 1 – December 19 (no classes Nov 22-28 or Dec 6-11)
REGISTRATION OPENS OCTOBER 18
**On the calendar below, please navigate to the date the class begins to register. For Fall Session 3, go to November 1st.**Register Here Sign our Waiver View our Covid-19 Policies Sign our Safety First Agreement Student Handbook
Annual Membership Faculty Bios Student Handbook
COVID-19 Policies have been updated as of August 12, 2021. See the full update here.
- Aerial classes will resume to 16 students maximum.
- Equipment is able to be shared within classes.
- We are continuing to clean the studio 3 times a week.
- Everyone must wear a mask in the building at all times.
- Mask must be an over-the-ear mask and not tie behind the head to avoid tangling in aerial apparatus. You may remove your mask for brief moments to take sips of water and quick bites of snacks.
- Rosin and chalk will be made available for use by students.
- Each time you arrive at the studio, you will be required (or your guardian) to fill out the Safety First Agreement.
- We are no longer taking temperatures or blood oxygen levels, but we ask that if you feel unwell in anyway, that you do not come to the studio.
All classes are held at Aerial Dance Studio 1 (ADS 1) located at 3022 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 OR Aerial Dance Studio 2 (ADS 2) located at 3012 E. Sterling Circle Ste 150 (just across the parking lot).
Interested in Work Study or Scholarships? Stop by the office, call 303-245-8272, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Frequent Flyers is a PLAYPass partner!
PLAYPass provides eligible youth with $250 towards participation in approved sports and recreation programs! Eligible youth are City of Boulder residents, ages 0-17, and able to provide proof of participation in an assistance program such as free/reduced lunch, WIC, SNAP, Medicaid, or Boulder Parks and Recreation Financial aid.
“The teachers at FFP create, each class, an atmosphere that is incredibly positive and empowering for every student… they get to know each of us so they can help support, challenge, and inspire at a level that is appropriate so that I can feel successful each time I grow strong, fly higher and face any fears.” – Yuen-Ying Carpenter (Adult Student)
“FFP is such a welcoming place. I love it! I feel like I can express myself through dance without being judged or criticized.”
“I really really want to come back!” – Katelyn Haid (Youth Student)
Make Up Policy
If you miss a session class, students ages 12+ may request a Make Up Card. Make Up Cards are worth 4 wings and are valid up to 6 months from the date of the missed class. These cards are kept at the studio and are valid for any drop in class. Please note that each drop in class costs a different amount of wings depending on the length and subject matter of the class.
Inclement Weather Policy
Frequent Flyers follows the Boulder Valley School District cancellation policy. If your class is going to be cancelled, we will notify you via email.