Updated August 12, 2021
Dear Frequent Flyers Students and Families,
We have updated our COVID-19 policies to begin August 21st, 2021 (listed below), and are so excited to expand our aerial class offerings even further!
We are also overjoyed to welcome our beginner students and students ages 5-11 back to the studio! The majority of our teachers are vaccinated and are now able to spot students in aerial classes.
Although we are not able to guarantee we can mitigate all risks associated with COVID-19, we are still working hard and doing everything we can to make sure our studio is as safe as possible for our community!
We are implementing policies based on guidelines from the CDC, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Boulder County, and the City of Boulder. We will continue to update our policies as those entities release new laws and recommendations.
We are grateful to have you by our side as we adapt our policies and class offerings. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we learn how to keep each other safe and flying!
Wishing you good health,
Frequent Flyers® Aerial Dance
Studio Policies August 2021:
- Aerial classes will resume to 16 students maximum.
- Equipment is able to be shared within classes.
- We are continuing to clean the studio 3 times a week.
- Everyone must wear a mask in the building at all times.
- Mask must be an over-the-ear mask and not tie behind the head to avoid tangling in aerial apparatus. You may remove your mask for brief moments to take sips of water and quick bites of snacks.
- Rosin and chalk will be made available for use by students.
Before you arrive:
- Be sure you have registered for your class and signed our waiver.
When you arrive and while you are at the Studio:
- Each time you arrive at the studio, you will be required (or your guardian) to fill out the Safety First Agreement.
- We are no longer taking temperatures or blood oxygen levels, but we ask that if you feel unwell in anyway, that you do not come to the studio.
- You will be asked to help clean your personal mat at the end of class.
- You will be reminded to wash your hands and gather your belongings.
- Parents/guardians will pick up students at the back studio doors.
If you start to have COVID-19 symptoms, please isolate yourself following the instructions below:
Also, please tell your close contacts to quarantine following the instructions below:
Should there be a case in our studios, we will immediately contact and cooperate with local Public Health’s guidance and communicate with our community accordingly.
Thank you for reading these new policies designed to keep everyone as safe as possible. We are excited to have you back in the studio with us and look forward to flying with you far into the future!
Bipolar Ionization Systems Installation
We can’t wait for you to get back in the air, and our air is ready for you! We have installed Bipolar Ionization Systems in both studios to help keep our community safe and healthy.
“Air ionization works through the reaction of negatively and positively charged ions. The ions attach to airborne pathogens, such as viruses causing a chemical reaction on the cell membrane’s surface. This deactivates the viruses, rendering them harmless, so they can no longer spread or cause infection.” Source: Plasma Air
Want more information? Check out the specs at Global Plasma Solutions.
Thank you to our local HVAC Contractor, Timberline Mechanical, for bringing great solutions to our community!