Hello, I Miss You – Fall 2020 Virtual Performance
Tickets by donation – information below!
Join us (from the comfort of your couch!) for a sweet look at how people have communicated with one another over time, with Frequent Flyers® Aerial Dance Student Company and Intensive Training Program in Hello, I Miss You!
In this virtual performance presented via Zoom, you will get to see aerial dancers from a new perspective – below and above! The aerialists will demonstrate the beauty of human connection by dancing with a variety of apparatus including rope & harness, trapeze, and sling.
Beginning with a handwritten letter, and expanding with technology to Morse Code, the telephone, and to social media, each aerial piece focuses on a different era of time.
This is a show worth writing home about and you don’t want to miss it!
Each showing will be followed by a live virtual Q&A with one of our incredible groups of students. Ask them your burning questions about creating the show!
Saturday, December 12
- 3 pm mst – Q&A with Teen 1 Company
- 5 pm mst – Q&A with Teen 2 Company
- 7 pm mst – Q&A with Intensive Training Program
Zoom links will be sent the day of the show!
Tickets are donation-based, and all are welcome. We appreciate anything you can give to offset the costs of production but do not require financial contribution to attend. Donation tiers:
- $0 | You are unable to contribute financially at this time. Come see the show and support us with your energy. (Please email email@example.com with your preferred showtime when choosing this tier.)
- $5 | You are partially employed and can contribute a little financial support.
- $10 | You have stable employment and are able to contribute the full ticket price.
- $15 | You are fully employed with a little extra to spare to support others in the community attending.
- $20+ | You are able to contribute toward the future of Student Company programming and performances.
Aerial Dance Intensive Training Program
The Aerial Dance Intensive Training Program is a program for teens and adults with a passion for aerial dance who desire to train at a high level and in a focused environment. This program seeks to empower advanced students to access more of their potential, achieve their personal and career goals, and guide them on the journey to discovering their own artistic voices. They will develop the technique, performance, and choreography skills to help them succeed as aerial dance artists and performers.
In this program, students will take classes in aerial technique, dance, conditioning, choreography, improvisation, and they will perform collaborative and self-created work that will be showcased in Frequent Flyers’ student performances. They will receive the support, resources, and guidance they will need on their journey to reach their individual goals.
Education Director, Alysha Perrin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-245-8272
Interested in Work Study or Scholarships? Stop by the office, call 303-245-8272, or email email@example.com to learn more.