2020 was full of challenges and success in navigating new opportunities to be together as a community. We instated safety protocols to offer socially distanced classes, offered online classes for the first time, performed twice as a Professional Company, produced a well attended virtual Aerial Dance Festival, redesigned our Professional Training Program and welcomed a new class, hosted our first virtual performance showing for our Student Company and Intensive Training Program, and more.
Now we look forward to 2021! Knowing uncertainty still exists, we will continue to offer excellent programming for our 33rd year.
Here’s what we’re planning so far:
- Continuing to offer small aerial and fitness classes at our studios
- Streaming a Professional Company performance to the Claudel Suite with the Boulder Philharmonic on April 24th
- A brand new Professional Company production in May
- A Student Company and Intensive Training Program video production of The Little Mermaid in May
- A final performance and graduation of an inspiring Professional Training Program class in May
- Our 23rd Aerial Dance Festival in July/August
What are you looking forward to?
We want to hear from you, our incredible community, about what you are looking forward to with Frequent Flyers in 2021. The link below is to a survey, letting us know how we can best serve you this year.
Enter to Win! Survey responses are anonymous, but if you would like to be entered into a drawing for Frequent Flyers swag, please include your contact information in the space provided.
Deadline to respond: Tuesday, January 26th
Thank you! We appreciate your time!