As part of our 30th anniversary celebrations, we’re dedicating each week for the next 30 weeks to one year in our 3 decade history. We’ll highlight momentous memories in our timeline, so get ready to learn a little bit about the cultivation of Frequent Flyers Aerial Dance and enjoy some classic photos!
- Aerial Street View with Block 1750 & Chimney Choir – Dairy Arts Center, November 10-12 & 16-18, 2017
- 19th Aerial Dance Festival Showcase Performance: Toward the Light – Dairy Arts Center, August 4-6, 2017
- SHIFT Festival at The Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C. with the Boulder Philharmonic- March 28th, 2017. Frequent Flyers performed Aaron Copland’s iconic “Appalachian Spring” with the Phil in the new week long SHIFT Festival, that took place at the Kennedy Center from March 27 through April 2, 2017. (pictured)
- Appalachian Spring with the Boulder Philharmonic – Macky Auditorium, Boulder, CO – March 25, 2017
- Sweet Briar College residency – Teaching and performing in Sweet Briar, VA – January 29 – February 3, 2017
Join our timeline and get involved in our 30th anniversary celebrations by adding a Wing-Leaf to our studio walls. Be represented, show your support, and have a permanent place in our home! Proceeds support all aspects of Frequent Flyers: Education, Performances, and the Aerial Dance Festival.