Beat the heat with aerial classes at Frequent Flyers Aerial Dance! Build strength, flexibility, and confidence in the air while having fun on your apparatus of choice. Come fly with us!
We are thrilled to welcome beginners back to the studio in all Level 1/2 classes.
All classes are ages 12+. Check out our Summer Camp offerings for flyers ages 5-17!
Traveling or out of town this summer? No worries! We are still issuing class credits for missed classes no matter the reason. We’d love to have you sign up for our 8 week session even if you’ll miss a few!
Summer Class Schedule
- 5:30-7PM – Lyra 2/3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Handstands All Levels
- 7:30-9PM – Straps 2/3
- 7:30-9PM – Low Flying Trapeze 1/2
- 5:30-7PM – Sling 3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Fabric 1/2
- 7:30-9PM – Fabric 3/4
- 7:30-9PM – Rope 1/2
- 5:30-7PM – Lyra 3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Stilts All Levels
- 7:30-9PM – Fitness for Aerialists
- 7:30-9PM – Static Trapeze 3/4
- 5:30-7PM – Low Flying Trapeze 3/4
- 7:30-9PM – Invented Apparatus
- 5:30-7PM – Sling 1/2
- 5:30-7PM – Fabric 3/4
- 7:30-9PM – Fabric 1/2
- 7:30-9PM – Rope 3/4
- 12-1:30PM – Fitness for Aerialists
- 12-1:30PM – Static Trapeze 1/2
- 2-3:30PM – Lyra 1/2
- 2-3:30PM – Rope & Harness All Levels
Safety is our top priority! We continue to carefully adhere to Covid-19 safety policies:
- Everyone must wear an over the ear mask in the buildings.
- Each student will have their own apparatus for the duration of class.
- We will maintain social distancing between students.
- We are continuing to deep clean the studios regularly including high touch surfaces.
- Everyone is required to sign the Safety First Agreement and get their temperature checked prior to every visit to the studio.