Thank you for your commitment to our community’s health and keeping Frequent Flyers open by
- adhering to our studio distancing rules
- wearing your masks (We have had 100% compliance with mask wearing since reopening!)
- being careful outside of the studio
- staying home when unwell
Because of your diligence we are closing for Winter Break with no outbreaks.
We are excited to welcome students back to the studio in the Spring starting January 18th! Register starting early January and check out the schedule here.
Our commitment to keeping our community safe
- Ionization systems installed in all of our HVAC units
- Updating our policies to match Boulder County Health orders
- Small classes to meet protocols
- All equipment single use and spaced at least 9 feet apart
- Daily cleaning of the studios
- Temperature and blood oxygen taken for everyone entering the buildings