In spite of the pandemic, you’ve helped create:
- New aerial performances, both live and virtual from our Pro Company, Intensive Students, Youth & Adult Student Company, and the Professional Training students
- Two successful virtual Aerial Dance Festivals with participants from around the globe
- Scholarships for youth and adults who could not otherwise participate in our programs
- Improvements to the studios and new equipment (necessary to safely teach during the pandemic)
- A safe space for creativity and expression to bloom
We are RESILIENT because of you. This resilience comes from flexibility, strength and creativity, the cornerstones of what Frequent Flyers brings to our community.
- Flexibility to adapt to ever changing conditions.
- Strength to persevere through difficult times.
- Creativity to find new solutions to new problems.
Aerial dance is a positive force in peoples’ lives:
We offer students a place to feel powerful, safe, encouraged, emboldened, and part of a community.
We give young people (women especially) the wings that will carry them through the rest of their lives, reminding them that their bodies and minds are are creative, strong and flexible,
We teach safe risk-taking as an alternative to unsafe risk-taking that is so prevalent in the world our young people are inhabiting.
We provide unique arts experiences to the community.
We provide a therapeutic mind-body experience for adults and kids that cultivates creativity and as stress-relief.
The pandemic isn’t over yet, unfortunately. As we enter our 34th year, we know we can survive the unthinkable, but only with you and because of you.
As we rebuild, your support is needed to help us:
- Recruit and retain staff, faculty and performers
- Produce performances that inspire our community
- Provide scholarships so that everyone can fly
- Upkeep and continued improvement to the studios
- Increase outreach to underrepresented communities
- Invest in the future health and wellbeing of our community
- Help others to grow wings
Opportunities to support Frequent Flyers:
Colorado Gives Day – Dec 7
As a 501c3 non-profit, many employers will match your donations. Be sure to check with your employer.
Schedule your Colorado Gives Day 2021 donation starting November 1st!
When you shop for the holidays at smile.amazon.com/ch/84-1136452, Amazon donates .05% to Frequent Flyers Aerial Dance.
Small Business Saturday – Nov 27
Shop small and local! Get your tickets for our Professional Company’s new show Gravity & Relativity at The Dairy. Beauty, strength, and agility of seven aerial dancers traversing a landscape of aerial silks and slings.
Showing December 3-5. Friday and Saturday at 7 PM. Sunday at 2 PM.
Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement, unleashing the power of radical generosity to transform communities and the world. We will participate with a Facebook Fundraiser helping us to continue to offer aerial dance as a positive force in the lives of our community members.
Follow us on Facebook for details!
King Soopers or City Market Community Rewards Program
Register your loyalty card and earn cash for Frequent Flyers when you buy groceries. Enroll by logging into kingsoopers.com or citymarket.com and searching for Frequent Flyers Productions or code BV820.